YSGA Board of Directors
The Board of Directors (BOD) is responsible for deciding policy issues and for the ongoing conduct of all YSGA golf tournaments, luncheons, dinners, meetings, and business affairs. The BOD shall have the full power to discipline any member whose conduct has endangered the welfare, interests, and/or character of the Association.
- Schedules and presides over all meetings of the Association and the BOD.
- Vice President
- Assists the President and assumes all duties of the President in his absence.
- Maintains all business and financial records of the Association. Provides financial status reports to the BOD.
- Membership Chairman
- Serves as the channel for new member applicants to become members.
- Tournament Director
- Plans and directs the scheduling and course arrangements for all tournaments.
- Quota Chairman
- Maintains and updates the computer program that calculates members' point quotas.
- Social Director
- Plans and organizes luncheons dinners and other social affairs as required.
- Past President
- Assist the President with his duties.
- Directors at Large
- Perform duties as requested by the President.